I had to train a lady all. day. long today....kinda crampin' my style a little bit. I had to rush through my WW this morning and never had a chance to sign back on and check out all the others. AND I didn't get to mingle with my work-bestie at all today. Whats that about?!
I hope everyone is having a great week so far. Mine has been good, but good Lord I feel like its pokin' along.
Anyway, I was checking out one of my newest favorite blogs tonight, and what did I see???
I have been given the Beautiful Blog Award!
So here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award and insert a link to their blog...Thanks Jennifer! Hop on over to her blog, Keeping up with Kaegan (she has the cutest little girl!!) and become a follower!
2. Pass on the award to 7 other bloggers who you think have a Beautiful Blog!
Ok....so I suck at this. I never know who to choose because if I follow your blog, then I pretty much like it. End of story. So I'm just gonna nominate all my real life friends so that you can see all the lovely ladies in my life...so check out their blogs, too!
My BFF Candice @ Walking in Memphis
My BFF Candice @ Walking in Memphis
My BFF Leigh Anne @ Go East Memphis Mama
My BFF Kelly @ The Stockdale Family
My S-I-L Maegan @ The Pairs
The lovely Leigh @ La Bella Vita
My work-bestie Laura @ Southern Sweetness
My sweet, sweet Ashley @ Our Life According to Ashley
3. Contact the other bloggers and let them know they have been chosen for this award....they all read it, so they'll know. At least they better (wink, wink).
4. Say 7 things about yourself:
1. Ive recently been told I'm crazy and should see a specialist because I have a song playing in my head 24 hours a day. This was of course after I informed this person that I wake up singing "Irreplaceable" by Beyonce at least 5 mornings out of the week. I wish I had an explanation, but I don't. So maybe I should go so this specialist.
2. I talk way too much, way too loud, and repeat myself...repeatedly. People always have to tell me to "shhh" or as Clinton says "quiet down." And apparently everyone I talk to has to turn the volume down on their phone when I call them. Gosh, talking about being paranoid now!
3. I had a pet cow when I was little and I named him Buddy. I sold him when I was in 8th grade so I could use the money to have plastic surgery and remove a huge scar/dent in the middle of my forehead.
4. I keep multiple lists in my purse/planner at all times including the following topics:
1. Places I want to visit in the US and worldwide.
2. Songs I want for my IPOD...and no, I don't have one.
3. My top 10 favorite movies...yes, this is important.
4. My top 10 favorite songs...same reason as above.
5. My favorite baby names.
5. I'm 27...married....a mother...and I'm totally obsessed with Twilight, and especially ROB PATTINSON. And I'm not ashamed to admit it.
6. My favorite T.V. shows ever are Sex and The City and Seinfeld. I could watch their episodes over and over and OVER again! Oh and King of Queens, too.
7. Clinton and I have finally decided when to start trying for baby #2, and I'm so excited. But don't ask, because I'm not telling you when. I don't want everyone in my family buggin' the mess out of me between now and then.
NOW....on to the "need your help" part of this post.
I'm desperately wanting a new haircut. I need something different. NOW!!!! I've been growing my hair out for quite some time. Well, to be perfectly honest, its just me being lazy and not really bothering to have anything done other than color. My hair is probably the longest its ever been ...I guess about midway down my back. But its sooo thick and heavy. There is absolutely no style at all. Just plain and boring. Here is a recent pic....you can't really tell much about it, but you get the drift....
So I just don't know what to do. It has to work well with thick, naturally curly/funky hair.
This is what I'm lovin.....







10 comments:
I'm glad I'm not the only one who repeats stories... my boyfriend has gotten to the point where he just holds his fingers up with how many times I have told him a story - ha! and I think he does it sometimes just so I will be quiet and not continue on a really boring story that I have only told him once - boys!
as far as your hair cut - i'm always one for trusting your hairdresser - they know what would look best on you - I have brought a few suggestions to my hairdresser and then I let her put a twist on them on what would look best on me. Hope that helps!
Happy Thursday:)
I love the haircuts and you could definitely pull both of those off...only problem....you willing to "style" yours everyday?!?! I cute my hair in both of those styles and it was too much work for me. haha! But you will be BEAUTIFUL no matter what you do!!
**Oh and EVERYONE PLEASE READ**
Candice's curls are actually very pretty. I love your curls Can!!!!
Ok Can I think you would look good in either of those cuts! I mean your hair is so cute short so we already know that. And if you're not ready to cut it big time maybe go a few inches shorter but get some serious layers! Cut your bangs shorter...add some shape to it!!!!! You know the deal! But I think you would look amazing in either of those cuts lady!!!!!!
you are too funny! #1 - i think some of your 7 things are the same as my 7 things would be and #2 - LOVE the jessica hair cut - i took that to a hair appt. when i was chopping my hair off!!! good luck!!!
Ok I have had 3 hairstylists in my life and not one of them could believe how thick and heavy my hair is. So, I know how you feel with that part. But I took that SAME EXACT picture of JSimpson to my hairstylist and said "Make it Happen", and she did, and I LOVE it. I think you ought to try it, seriously, it will look great on you, your just gonna have to be really used to straightening it, if you dont have a Chi, then get one, life will be that much better! ha.
I love Jessica's, but I think you would look great in either one. ;-) Have a Great Day!
congrats on your award....and I just have to say: I'm 29...married....a mother...and I'm totally obsessed with Twilight (so I am worse off that you...lol)
loving this hair cuts!!
I think your hair would look awesome like the top picture of JS! Perfection!
love both the haircuts! either would be great. the girl that does your hair is good. talk to her about it :)
Yay for blog awards!!! I love curls! :-)I wish I had them!!! :-)
Post a Comment